Thursday, September 15, 2011

LESSON

I took a lesson from a professional singer today.
Did I tell you I'm the worst singer in the whole wide world?
No, I didn't. Now you know. So it went-interestingly.
I don't think singers are supposed to scream that loud. In ANY event, I went home all depressed.
Here's a recap:
"So, how are you....Flame."
"You recognize me?"
"I've heard enough about you to know that this will be a painful lesson."
"Oh god. How much did Mrs. McHonnahough tell you."
"Too much. Now, as I take it, you left off with Mrs. McHonnahough at-simple rythms and how to sing a note....


That's me. Flame. Best singer ever. Hope someone makes a comment!

Flame

2 comments:

  1. Dude, nice.

    LOOL.

    You are right, I was the first. :D

    (I like your blog, nice template)

    Yeah, you suck at singing. :P

    *runs away*

    See you tomorrow!!!

    ~Clover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. JUST- no, thanks actually. I'm real excited about this blog. I can't wait to create others along with other characters and whatnot.
    I think I'll create one called Mala. Lets see.

    Flame

    ReplyDelete