Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's a fabulous day!

I managed to draw something realistic! I drew the girl I sit next to in Language Arts, and when I showed it to my friends, they recognized her! YAYZ!

I promised I would have a poem and a link every post, so.....

I
am a night owl.
I rarely wake up early,
and when I do
I go back to bed.
I know
many things
about the night,
like that there
is a time of night
when you are
neither groggy
nor awake,
a dreamlike state
in which
you notice things
that otherwise
don't exist.
I know that
the midnight sky
is neither
black nor blue
nor purple
but a pale,
pale pink
that appears
even after
the sun
begins to sink
The things that go bump
in the night
are friendly,
this I know
because they seem to be
afraid of me, too.
They never show their faces fully
and stay away from crowds
They're quite like you and me,
but they don't like
having people around
this dreamlike state
is neither real
nor fake
and that's the way
it was meant to be.
Early birds
may see in color
clearly everything they
show
But night owls
are shown the things
which scientists
are afraid to know

THE AWESOME LINK OF THE DAY: Ass-duff-moo-vee

"There's a lot of opportunities!"
KEANE

KEANE
KEANE
KEANE
KEANE
KEANE
KEANE
KEANE
KEANE
KEANE
KEANE
KEANE
KEANE
KEANE
KEANE
KEANE
KEANE
KEANE



 :S I've run out of stuff to talk about.


Randomness yet Awesomeness


Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment