RECAP:
No candy/card/nothing at breakfast. awwwww....
Homeroom; nothing. Actually, I got sweethearts, but that was from Lannah and I think she just kinda felt bad. :(
Then in French I got some chocolate from the teacher...THANK YOU MADEMOISELLE KUNZMAN!!!! :DDDDDD
tasty chocolates=tasty
2nd period; nothing. Although, I found a valentine from Gabby to someone, and I put it on Brundan's desk because I didn't know what to do with it.
Everyone was making a big deal because there was a tattoo that came with it......
3rd period; BORINNNNGGG..
Turns out MCC got a chocolate heart....but from who? o.o
Land didn't give/send one either.
He needs to get his priorities straight.
IN BETWEEN CLASSES;
Archer walked with me to Orchestra. He asked for the umpteenth time [don't ask, see MCC for details] if the note was true. I was like; I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. Then he goes...
So, WOULD you go out with me?
He's been asking me out a while now...I don't really know what to do.
Everyone says he just wants a girlfriend, but if that were true...would he have asked me out like five times?
For everyone else he just gave up after the first try...
nvm.
4th period;
We played hangman, and I won a cookie.
It was good, though it stained my fingers. NOOOOOOOOOO~!
I sit next to Zolo and we talk the WHOLE class.
And I mean the WHOLE class.
We always get in trouble for it. XD
Oh well.
Me and Zolo go wayyyyyy back.
We're kind of the type of friends who never really hang out after school, but if we saw each other after school we would hang out.
I think. XD
5th period;
Gym, booorrrrriiinnngg. We did aerobics, which was torture until it was time for pictures. The orchestra picture taken was hil-arious. Mrs. Chrienbihl lay underneath the bass that Mint, Becky and I were carrying.
It was random.
6th period;
Physics. The material was boring, and all I did was eat my Bavarian bread.
Yeah.
Archer, Land, Clovertail, Mint and Nata are in my Physics class.
LUNCH!!!!!;
Clover is sick. She / he didn't come to school.
I forget if anything especially exciting happened.
7th period;
Prejudice Meadow Essay Time! Work and work and work.
That, and listen to Ally tell everyone the most embarrassing story of her life.
To everyone. Who would do that?
8th period;
Talked to Archer, Land and Corian the whole time. Learned nothing relevant, except never to say the words
'TEENAGER WEEK'
in front of Land.
He thinks he know what he's talking about.
HA HA HA, vows broken!
Aciel told Peeta that Ice liked him,
I accidentally told Land that Aciel liked him,
SOMEONE told Orange Julius that I like him,
and Archer likes me anyway.
Or maybe he just wants a girlfriend.
oAo
I used the face, Clover. That's right.
~Flame
No comments:
Post a Comment