Anyway, there's a rumour <-----that's right, spelled it the BRITISH way
that there are GHOSTS!!!! at our school.
I'm going to find those ghosts!
The story is that decades ago, the auditorium burned down and the only that wasn't burnt was the picture of Andrew Mellon.
They say that his children, a young boy and girl, roam the lower halls early in the morning and night.
I am joined only by my fellow researcher, Nick, and our camera and tech, Aaron.
(ZAK REFERENCE! *high fives Piggy*)
But I must say....
I'm skeptical.
That was so that Clover, who is staring at the screen with one eyebrow raised to the ceiling and a smirk on her face, would SHUT UP!
RAWR
Anyway, you have no IDEA how long I've been waiting for a mystery, ANYTHING I SWEAR, just to make me less BORED WITH LIFFFEEEEEE. oAo
So, I'm looking up on the topic.
I've got my trusty magnifying glass,
I have a magnifying glass.
And EYES.
god.
~flame
then you'd better get the ghostbuster costumes, or your chances of catching anything are slim to none.
ReplyDelete