Archer, why do you put me in these situations!?
Awkward!
I don't need that!
Archer, some day I will murder you when everything is over.
If it's ever over.
OMG Keane's new single, omg
*sorry replay button*
It's so GOOOOODD!
Well, it's okay-ish.
The recorded version is better than the version at Jimmy Kimmel.
Tom looked TERRIBLE.
*le gasp*
I know, I said t. But it's true!
The Horridness [click first video]
omg I don't know what to say.
He looked SO bad.
And he usually looks awesome! *yes*
It was probably the lighting. The lighting was real strange....
Hmmmmmm Decisions Decisions!
Yes...
No!
Yes!
No....
No, Sorry,
Yes, sorry?
Maybe...
IDK Archer,....I mean....
Erm...nobye.
no. Again. Sorry. Bye foreverrrrrrr.....
GRRRR Archer....
Uz annoys me today.
You seem to be perfectly willing to make a simple
"What the heck did you just text me" into an
"OMG not again Archer!"
Ttytmrow....
LOL
F*** this shit Flame... YES if you like him NO if you don't. It ain't no rocket science.
ReplyDelete