I went with Ice today, to the 12:50 showing.
We arrived a bit early, and guess who was there?
Munch, Land and Archer! oAo
Yeah.
We talked, and since they were going to the 12:30 showing, they left.
Then Ice and I went into our theater and watched the movie.
It was fabulous.
SPOILER ALERT!
I loved it, it was really good, and I even cried twice.
Not when Rue died, which was strangely not all that sad, but in the beginning when Katniss said she would be a volunteer for Prim...
Prim started screaming, and I was crying my eyes out!
Ice was all: TROLOLOL
Here's me: *blub*OMG NOOOOOOOO KATNISSS! PRR*blub*RIM!
Ice: TROLOLOL
Then when Katniss got to see people after she was chosen, Prim started to scream again when she had to leave, and I was all:
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOO *blub*
Carly Rae Jepson ~ Call Me Maybe
I don't usually like things like this, but I saw her on the Ellen show and she's really good, so I watched this and LOL'd so hard at the end, it was hysterical...
If you want to watch and find out why I LOL'd, then be my guest and click the link
BELOW
That's right, I made an =3 reference.
Besides that, the link is actually WAY UP THERE.... ^^


No comments:
Post a Comment